Congratulations and happy shopping!
Daily Deals, like Groupon, is a deal-of-the-day website that allows businesses an opportunity to offer an incredible deal to their customers. The catch? The deals are so good that they are only offered for one day.
Three Lindys is excited to announce that we will be featured on Daily Deals on April 19 and offering 50% off. That’s right… you will be able to buy a $25 gift certificate for only $12.50! There are no limits as far as what products you may purchase with your gift certificate. So visit www.clarksvilledailydeals.com to purchase yours now.
Share our daily deal on your Facebook for a chance to win an additional $25 gift card. If you win, that $50 worth of Three Lindys gifts for $12.50. Leave a comment below letting us know that you have shared our daily deal on facebook and we will randomly pick one winner. Deadline to enter is TOMORROW, April 19th at 10pm. Be sure to include your email address when leaving your comment so we know how to contact you if you win.
Graduation is a special moment in life. It’s an exciting time because of the great accomplishment, and it’s a time to be honored with special gifts from loved ones. I wanted to share with you a few tips on how to choose that perfect gift for that special graduate in your life.
A personalized gift shows that you truly had the graduate in mind when choosing a gift.
What can the graduate use in the next phase of their life? For high school graduates, what will they need for college? For college graduates, what will they need in their careers?
A symbolic, sentimental gift for a graduate would include something that will remind the graduate of home and/or you, the gift giver. Symbolic gifts can give graduates a sense of comfort as they begin the new journeys of their lives.
Themed gifts are both fun for the giver and the graduate. Pick a theme that relates to the graduate’s college choice or career choice. Other themes may include collegiate pride specific to the graduate’s college choice, a “college survival kit,” a “real-world survival kit,” or themes that are specific to the graduate’s major or career.
Below are some specific suggestions of great graduate gifts.
We are glad to help you choose the perfect gift for the graduate in your life. Contact me at email@example.com with any questions. We have also devoted a whole section of our site to graduation gifts.
This sounds fantastic! As a wife and mother of three very young children, it is so important to have a plan to keep the household running effectively! Staying organized is a must because my responsibilities are not only for myself, but I hold responsibilities as a house manager for four other people as well. I know it's easy to get bogged down when depending on myself for memory and energy during the chaos of life to get things accomplished, so a list and a plan are the best way to stay focused *and accountable* to the family's needs with a clear expectation and goal in mind! I love a list (and if I do things that aren't on my "to do" list, I'll add them to my list just so I can enjoy scratching them off!) This would be such an incredible gift to win!
Jessica, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address so we can send you your Home Manager Notebook.
Here are the elements of my home managers notebook and why they are important for me:
1. Motivated Moms Planner- this is basically a cleaning schedule you can download from her website for $8. She breaks it down week-by-week, day-by-day giving you just a few tasks to do per day. Some are daily chores like make the bed, feed the pets, or load the dishwasher. Others are tasks that she assigns for certain days that need to be done weekly, monthly or even just once a year. To give you an example of what a typical day looks like, today I am supposed to:
Change hand towels in bathrooms
Change sheets in children's rooms
Go through coupon, dispose of expired ones
Do a quick tidy/put away in each room of the house
Spend time on a craft or hobby
I like this plan because my to-do list for any given day is manageable, I can check the items off as I do them, and if I stick to the plan I will also get all those tasks that I forget about like cleaning the baseboards & light fixtures.
Go to Motivated Moms to download your planner.
2. Meal Planner- I found this meal planner from the Project Girl. I printed it on the back of all my cleaning schedule pages so that when my book is laying flat, I can see my meals and my to-do list for that week. The other great thing about this particular one is that it also has a grocery list on it that is organized by section of the store. When I am planning my meals, I write down the ingredients too and then take the whole thing to the store. I can't tell you how much time and money this has saved me.
3. Calendar- I went ahead and put my personal calendar in the front of my notebook, that way my whole life is scheduled in one place. I just makes life simpler for me. I will say that I tried to be clever this year and buy a spiral bound monthly planner, but when I took it to the Fedex store to be bound with my notebook they couldn't do it. Because I had started using the calendar already I let them talk me into scanning in all the pages and printing them out. It was an extra expense but at least it all there (when I left the store I realized that I could have just trimmed off the holes that were already there and had it bound with the rest).
4. Extras- The only other things that I keep in my notebook are an Emergency Contact page for babysitters, and a spreadsheet I made of our christmas card list, so I can have all those addresses on hand. But this is where you can get creative and find other forms that work from you. The Project Girl, Simple Mom, and Organize Your Way all have countless forms that would work great in organizing your life. Again, the idea of having a home manger notebook is to keep all the important things in one place.
5. Make It Pretty!- I won't lie, this may be the most important one for me. All of these things are printables and if I had just printed them out on plain white paper and stuck it in a 3 ring binder I would have been unmotivated to use it. Print it out on pretty paper, use a coordinating piece of cardstock for your cover and take it to the Fedex store and have it spiral bound... whatever it takes to make you love it will also help motivate you to use it.
Finally, We are going to do our first blog giveaway and give away one Home Managers Notebook to a lucky reader. For your chance to win leave a comment on the blog about how this system will help you. For additional chances to win, mention the giveaway on facebook or twitter then leave a separate comment saying you have done so. We will randomly select the winner. Deadline to enter is Friday, April 8, 2011 at 10pm central standard time. Good Luck!
I am so excited about Spring, especially since Easter is right around the corner! I can remember my sister and I getting up early on Easter mornings and beginning the hunt for our hidden Easter baskets. We had a blast with this tradition and couldn’t wait to dig into the goodies that filled our baskets. I want to continue this fun tradition with my own kids. That’s why I’m eager to share with you this week’s featured new product: our Easter buckets, the new Easter basket.
With four stylish colors to choose from, these Easter buckets are sure to add excitement to any Easter tradition. The Easter buckets are able to be personalized with any child’s name with many colors of vinyl to choose from. Order your Easter buckets today and start those fun Easter traditions.
Well, I have an answer for you! I have recently found a website called The Monogram Swap.
The way it works is simple: all you have to do is create an account and start listing items to sell. The site runs a lot like EBAY or ETSY in terms of listing, selling, and payment. Once your item is bought, you simply ship it out to the buyer.
I also read in the blog that the site is looking for a new "mommy". An ideal candidate would have a few hours a week to spend working on the site, knowledge of paypal and facebook, and a love for monogrammed items. If you are good with website programming that would be an added bonus. If not, you can always find good help!
Hot Spot #1
Hot Spot #2
Hot Spot #3 (deadline for #3 give away is today so get to it now for your chance to win)
There will be 2 more hot spots, so if you can't complete your third one today all is not lost for you.
The thing l like best about Simple Mom and her plans is that she spells it all out for you and they can be done anytime... but what better time than the present to start!
- Monogram Monday
- What We Love Wednesday- Happy Everything Cookbook
- Monogram Monday- Modern Posh
- What We Love Wednesday- Project Yesu
- What We Love Wednesday- Vintage Pyrex
- Monogram Monday- A Walk in Her Shoes
- What We Love Wednesday: TOMS Ballet Flats
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Dressed Up Napkins
- Get your Greek On at Three Lindys